Meganet Hosting has been a pioneer in designing and implementing Fully Automated Virtual Data Center spanning across continents. What started as an acquisition of a small VLAN has now developed into a Fully Automated Virtual Data Center. Recent Gartner research quotes that virtual data center, hybrid clouds spread across multiple locations are going to be among the top 10 tech trends for the future. We have been building and perfecting this FAVDC since a decade.
Meganet Hosting servers run in Fully Automated Virtual Data Center spread over US, UK, Canada and India. This allows us to offers more stable and reliable hosting services with zero risk. Multiple bandwidth backbones such as NLayer, Verizon, Level 3, Sprint, British Telecom, Internap, Comcast provide a redundant network availability. Each of Our Network is equipped with Internap FCP which monitors Our Network for end-to-end for latency, packet loss, route stability and congestion. Internap’s FCP automatically reroutes traffic resulting in improved network performance, intelligent traffic management across multiple provider links and easier troubleshooting. Such a robust network is of essence for delivering rich media content over internet.
- 1. Multi-operators Bandwidth Termination
- 2. Fully environment control systems
- 3. Grid / Backup Power Systems [ N+1 power generator architecture
- 4. Peering to other third party networks for reducing latency
- 5. 24 X 7 Staffing
- 6. Leibert HVAC redundant architecture with overhead air distribution makes sure that your equipment is always operating at optimum temperatures.
- 7. VESDA smoke detection, double-action dry pipe fire suppression modules prevent emergencies before they start.
- 8. Preventive maintenance, performed regularly which meets or exceeds manufacturers recommended practices.
Robust DOS shields prevent Our Networks from Denial Of Service Attacks. All our servers are installed with ON ACCESS & ON DEMAND virus scanners. The systems are regularly updated with Software updates. All our servers are DELL, HP, IBM systems which allows us for a high degree of performance and in case of hardware interruptions, the necessary hardware is replaced in shortest possible time. This is due to our partnership or special arrangements with these software or hardware vendors.